Tuesday 3 January 2012

He returns time and time again, if only I could actually get a decent shot of him...

Well Happy New Year I suppose. Actually it wasn't horrific. For the last two years I've been completely alone for New Year, at home, doing nothing. The man and the old woman (the other person I live with) usually go to the man's brothers house for New Year (which I just cant do because there's just too many people and I panic), but once again, as I said at the end of the last post, hes in it up to his neck at the moment (and again i promise i will expand on that at one point) so no new year at this this time. So they stayed here and I wasn't alone, but still nothing exciting happened.

Any-who on a much more bouncier and joyful note, I shall update you on the goings on of WildCam. I abandoned the idea of putting the camera in the trees facing the lane...it caused  too much stress, stress of it being stolen or spotted by paranoid neighbours thinking I'm trying to spy on them, and it was a bloody nightmare trying to get it attached to that particular tree. So bugger it, its back down the garden now and because of the bizarre weather at the moment, WildCam's lens keeps getting wet and blurry and there doesn't seem to be much I can do about that. But foxy woxy continues to return each night. I have dubbed him with the name Nelson. (If anyone else watches Mongrels on BBC3 they will know where the seemingly random name came from). And not only that but we also have a new addition to the WildCam clan. A mousey. Ok, perhaps not the most exciting creature in the world, but it was a very pleasent surprise to get a little English feild mouse bouncing along in the grass. I will post that video tomorrow, hopefully Ill get some better shots of Nelson by then too.

No comments:

Post a Comment