Tuesday 27 December 2011

So it begins...

Given the comings of a new year, I’ve decided to take a leap into the unknown and start something new, (how original of me).  And of all things, blogging is the one thing I’m desperate to really have a go at. I read blogs, I like blogs and so I want to write a blog.
I don’t know if I will keep this up, whether it will fail spectacularly or even if I have anything in the slightest bit of interest to share with anyone else out there, but even so, for future reference, if by some magical fluke in I get a reader, hello...
I am a young adult, I have no friends, I have no life, I do not leave the house very often, I do not answer the door, I do not use phones. I live in my bedroom.
No I am not autistic, I am perfectly coherent, I’m perfectly pleasant, I go on holidays, I’m perfectly healthy. But I live my day to day life completely shut away and have done so for some years.
I’m not depressed, I’m not a geek, I love the outdoors, and I can be the most social person in a room full of people.
My personality is confusing and contradictory, and so I hoped that someone would find my unique lifestyle interesting and insightful.
And so my blog begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment